Kurzzeiteinsatz Bildungsbereich Kenia 100%
Stellen Sie Ihr Know-How und Ihre Erfahrung ausgewählten Bildungseinrichtungen in Kenia zur Verfügung.
In Kenya, Comundo aims to provide children and young people with better professional and social prospects by developing relevant skills through quality and inclusive education and training. Our country program contributes to an improved learning environment for children and youth at all levels of education.
We offer education professionals interested in spending 3-4 months abroad a structured and guided opportunity to make their technical know-how and experience available to an educational facility or organisation working in the education sector in Kenya.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in education or TVET
- Residence in Switzerland
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Intercultural competencies and the ability to work in diverse context
- Good physical and mental health
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High social skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Ability to live in a simple environment
- An exciting working environment with room for initiative, participation and intercultural encounters
- An adequate preparation as well as coaching and guidance in Kenya
- An opportunity to learn from the Kenyan experience on how education can change the lives of individuals
- An opportunity to reflect on how the Kenyan experience can inspire and influence your own work as an education professional in Switzerland
- Lodging during the time of the assignment
Join our info event online on September 1st 2022!