Specialista IT e E-Learning 100%
Sosterrai il Ministero dell'Istruzione, delle Arti e della Cultura della Namibia nel miglioramento delle competenze informatiche e di e-learning a livello nazionale.
The Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture Namibia is a longstanding partner organization of Comundo and is committed to deliver a fair and inclusive education for all children and youth. In addition, the Ministry promotes Namibian art and culture in favor of national unity and in consideration of its diversity.
Your activities / tasks
The Comundo Country Programme Namibia contributes significantly to a better education for all children and youth. To achieve this goal, we collaborate with Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture, the regional Directorates of Education, and with the National Institute for Education (NIED) for this assignment in the Otjozondjupa Region in central Namibia. Our task is to support the Ministry in its plans to improve the IT and e-learning capacities at national level and in the 14 regions. This will lead to improved capacity for planners, managers and teachers to implement the subject IT and e-learning at school level.
That is why we are looking for a professional, who is able to conduct the following tasks:
- Update/manage institutional networks, website, and social media
- Develop and digitalise educational rePromote e-Learning services
- Intensification of the networking between the Directorates of Education of different regions and at national level
- Foster documentation and evaluation, strengthen organizational structures, manage knowledge database
- Assist in the development of a sustainable and viable IT infrastructure
- ICT Skills Training for staff and teachers
- Degree in Business Administration / IT / System Administration or equivalent
- Work experience in IT related development and management positions
- Experience in training of trainers, workshop facilitation, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent computer literacy
- Database knowledge as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of written and oral English
- Resident of Switzerland or Germany
RegioneOkahandja / Namibia