Insegnante (m/f) 100%
Con la sua esperienza nell'educazione speciale, consiglia e sostiene il Zambezi Regional Department of Education nel sostegno scolastico dei bambini con disabilità.
The Namibian “Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture” (MoEAC) is a longstanding partner organisation of Comundo in Namibia. It is committed to deliver an equitable and inclusive education for all children and adolescents. With its Directorates of Education Arts and Culture (DoEAC), it is represented in all 14 regions of the country. Especially in the north of Namibia, schools need more specific knowledge and facilities to provide adequate education for all. That is why, the Directorate of Education Arts and Culture in the Zambezi region aims to improve the inclusive education as it is set in the Inclusive Education Policy.
Your activities / tasks
As a co-worker of Comundo you contribute to the country programme of Comundo in Namibia, which supports the MoEAC and its DoEAC in the implementation of the Inclusive Education Policy. Therefore, you advice and support the DoEAC in the Zambezi region to build the knowledge of teachers and principals for the needs of children with disabilities and provide training in specific methods. Your main activities are:
· Capacitate teachers, advisory teachers, officers, inspectors, principals on inclusive education practices
· Support in setting up tutoring groups for learning support
· Support the implementation of visual and hearing screenings
· Design continuous professional development programmes on inclusive education
· Co-create a mechanism for monitoring the implementation of inclusive education practices and thus the Inclusive Education Policy
· Knowledge and understanding of inclusive education (degree or working experience)
· Training of trainers’ skills or adult education
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Monitoring and evaluation skills
· Strong leadership
Residence in Switzerland or Germany.