Consigli didattici per l'insegnamento 100%
Attraverso la formazione didattica per le lezioni di lettura e scrittura e le competenze informatiche per gli insegnanti, contribuite a migliorare la qualità dell'insegnamento in Zambia.
Zambia belongs to the group of the poorest countries in the world. Therefore, a majority of the population lives in tough situations without sufficient access to health care, education, social welfare and protection of their rights. 66.2% of the population is below the age of 25 years, education is therefore a key factor for development and breaking the cycle of poverty. Many families in Zambia cannot afford to send their children to school. Our partner organisation Association Pope John 23rd (APJ23) runs 6 community schools in marginalized compounds. They aim to improve literacy and ICT knowledge to give the children and youth better prospects in a digitalised world.
Your activities / tasks
As a Comundo co-worker, you will contribute to the improvement of the quality of education within the framework of the Zambia country program. You will primarily support the teachers of APJ23 to build up their skills in the field of education with a focus on:
- Providing training and coaching in literacy and ICT
- Training on how to create teaching materials and development of manuals
- Supporting networking and the recognition on national level
- Supporting APJ23 with technical advice
- Degree in Education
- Experience in literacy teaching, preferable in English
- High affinity to ICT
- Experience in teacher or adult training
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience in working in a different cultural setting is a plus
- Very good English knowledge
Residence in Switzerland or Germany.
For further information, please consult the PDF.
Ndola / Zambia