Conseiller·ère en développement de projet (Junior) 100%
Vous contribuez à renforcer l'éducation et le bien-être des enfants et des jeunes en améliorant les processus d'intégration des droits de l'enfant et de l'environnement.
Zambia is one of the poorest countries in the world (HDI 141/187). The educational system is providing neither the access to nor the quality of education that its citizens demand. While primary school enrolment is high, education quality is low, and literacy rates among young adults fall under regional averages. School completion continues to be a major challenge — just 56% of students in Zambia progress to secondary school (The World Bank, 2013).
Founded in 2009, Impact Network (http://www.impactnetwork.org/) is a non-profit organization providing high-quality education solutions through e-Learning. The Impact Network system, the eSchool 360, integrates a standardized and interactive e-Learning curriculum in partnership with local communities. In 2017, Impact Network brought the eSchool 360 to 35 new schools accompanied by a rigorous evaluation.
Your activities / tasks
As a Comundo co-worker, you will be part of Comundo’s country program in Zambia. Comundo is committed to ensuring that children and young people in Zambia attend school and receive a high-quality education in a safe learning environment. In line with the country goal, Impact Network works to provide access to quality education in a safe and healthy environment.
You will contribute to the improvement of children’s and youth’ educational outcomes and wellbeing through increased knowledge about child protection, girls’ health, and environmental issues as well as improved project’s implementation and monitoring. This will be achieved through:
- Working with the Head of Special Projects on the job with focus on planning and monitoring.
- Strengthening the planning and monitoring aspects of the projects team
- Evaluating and improving current tools to increase efficiency and therefore improve long-term outcomes as well as increased numbers of beneficiaries in some cases.
- Identification of additional partners within the region.
- Guiding projects team on how to research and identify potential partners for all projects.
- Assisting partner organisations as needed with general project guidance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, international development, or a related field
- Project management experience
- Collaborating and working well with others
- Experience working in diverse teams
- Familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Substantial computer literacy and very good command of the English language