Administration et gestion financière (h/f) 100%
Grâce à votre savoir-faire professionnel et à votre expérience dans l'organisation de formations, vous renforcerez les capacités de l'équipe de direction du Ministère régional de l'éducation.
The Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture Namibia is a longstanding partner organisation of Comundo and is committed to deliver an equitable and inclusive education for all children and youth. In addition, the Ministry promotes Namibian art and culture in favour of national unity and in consideration of its diversity.
Your activities / tasks
The Comundo Country Programme Namibia contributes significantly to a better education for all children and youth. To achieve this goal, we collaborate with the regional Directorates of Education, for this assignment in the Kavango-East Region in north-eastern Namibia. Our task is to capacitate the regional management on goal-oriented planning, implementation and monitoring as well as on budgeting and controlling in Finance. Further goals are to increase efficiency of the human resource section as well as to improve communication and teamwork within the organisation. That is why we are looking for a professional, who is able to conduct the following tasks:
- Capacity building on administration and bookkeeping, as well as IT-resources.
- Improvement of reports and monitoring tools for better controlling.
- Plan, organize and conduct trainings where suitable.
- Intensification of the networking between the Directorates of Education of different regions.
- Degree in business administration or equivalent
- Work experience in financial administration and management
- Experience in training of trainers, workshop facilitation, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent computer literacy
- Database knowledge as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of written and oral English
- Residence in Switzerland or Germany