Business management /Marketing (Junior-Assignment) 100%
Die Partnerorganisation KWETU will mit Ihrer Unterstützung ihre natürlichen Produkte besser vermarkten.
Our partner organisation KWETU is the only training centre at the Kenyan coast, which provides in-formal training to out of school youth in nature-based businesses. More than 5000 people were trained in sustainable livelihoods from fish farming to processing and sales of neem, fruits, honey. The organisation supports local groups of young people, women and artisanal fishermen engaged in fish-farming, beekeeping and ecotourism activities in coastal communities.
KWETU also provides access to markets for products that producers cannot sell themselves, which sometimes leads to higher supply than demand. In order to increase product sales, there is a need to diversify the existing product range and innovate packaging to respond to the changing market de-mand.
Activities / tasks
As a junior of Comundo you will contribute to improving the access and quality of educational oppor-tunities for the target groups within the country programme of Comundo in Kenya. You primarily support KWETU in the further development of its nature based products as well as in marketing of the same. You will:
• Improve existing product range
• Develop innovative packaging for the products
• Develop fact sheets, and information leaflets of the products
• Support KWETU in enhancing the pricing and stock taking systems
• Support KWETU in developing marketing materials and opening new channels (e.g. online)
• Degree in business management or marketing
• creative and innovative personality
• Ability to link theory with practice and pass it on to others
Kommunikation / Marketing
Mtwapa / Kenia