Administration und Finanzmanagement (w/m) 100%
Mit Ihrem fachlichen Know-how und der Erfahrung in der Durchführung von Trainings bilden Sie das Management-Team des regionalen Bildungsministerium weiter.
The Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture, Namibia is a longstanding partner organisation of Comundo and is committed to deliver an equitable and inclusive education for all children and youth. In addition, the Ministry promotes Namibian art and culture in favour of national unity and in consideration of its diversity.
Your activities / tasks
The Comundo Country Programme Namibia contributes significantly to a better education for all children and youth. To achieve this goal, we collaborate with the regional Directorates of Education, for this assignment in the Kavango-West Region in north-eastern Namibia. Our task is to capacitate the regional management on goal-oriented planning, implementation and monitoring as well as on budgeting and controlling in Finance. Further goals are to increase efficiency of the human resource section as well as to improve communication and teamwork within the organisation. That is why we are looking for a professional, who is able to conduct the following tasks:
- Capacity building on annual work planning, process review and development, capital project planning as well as financial management and administration.
- Provide advisory to an efficient and effective resource management.
- Plan, organize and conduct trainings where suitable.
- Degree in business administration or equivalent
- Work experience in financial and human resources administration and management as well as strategic planning
- Experience in training of trainers, workshop facilitation, monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of written and oral English